Storms are a major cause of damages to properties, houses, and buildings. Usually, storms come with strong winds; when this happens you can expect damages in your area ranging from uprooted trees to fallen posts or worse a tree on your roof. Tree branches, leaves and even the whole tree’s will be scattered on your lawn or backyard. The aftermath of a strong storm will leave you with ruined vicinity and seemingly endless tasks of clearing up the place at once.
What to Do After the Storm
The morning after the storm, the very first thing you need to check is the safety of your family and loved ones. Make sure everyone is in a safe place. If you want to assess the damages in your house or property, make sure you stay away from danger zones. The aftermath of storms and tornado’s can have an emotional impact on people. Here is a list of areas considered danger zones after a storm:
- When walking or driving through the area, make sure you have your identification card with you always. You may pass through several checkpoints to verify that you live in that area.
- Some roads may be blocked. Avoid sightseeing or entering an area that you don’t live in. You may be falsely taken as a looter.
- Avoid down lines at all cost. Even though they seem harmless, avoid electrical wiring and metal fences altogether.
- Use flashlights instead of candles or matches. You might not be aware of the danger of leaking gas pipes.
- Once you reach your home or property, steer clear from dangerous areas such as fallen trees, exposed electrical lines, hanging walls or roofs.
- Do not turn on the power in your house even if you think there are no damages done. Seek clearance first from professional electricians to give the go signal in using the power lines.
- Consider professional contractors to assess the damages in your house. Let them check the gas pipelines, electrical wiring, the strength of materials and remove uprooted trees. They are well equipped in home repairs and have the tools and equipment for the job.
Emergency Storm and Tree Removal Expertise
If you ever find yourself in need of emergency storm and tree removal services, Tree Removal North York Company is the team to call. You cannot remove a branch or bark that’s leaning on the electrical lines by just using whatever tools you have in your house. It can be dangerous to you and your property since electrical lines have strong currents that could cause a fire or worse electrocution. You need the help of professionals with vast experience in handling these kinds of emergency situations.
Tree Removal North York can assist you with your various emergency tree removal, towing needs and storm clearing operations. Our range of technical and professional services includes the following:
- Tree Removal
- Dangerous Tree Removal
- Tree Cutting and Pruning
- Stump Removal
- Arborist Reports
Seek Only The Professionals
The right tools and experienced crews are needed in removing storm debris. All you need to do is call the experts. Is there a big branch that needs moving? Or is there a tree that needs pruning? Do you want to have your trees pruned to prevent reaching the electrical lines? Do you want to remove a stump from your property? Or do you simply want your place to be cleared up after the heavy storm? We can assist you in dealing with these problems.
We’re licensed to service the areas of York Region, Richmond Hill, North York, and Markham Ontario, Canada. Dial the team of Tree Removal North York Company at 647-557-5136 and let us take care of the problem. Our standby operator will gladly take your call 24/7. Our on-call tree clearing and tow truck technicians will immediately answer your call of help.